Tanja Keller – Executive Coaching and Consulting
Systemic Consultant and Executive Business Coach
My work as coach and consultant is a source of great energy for me. The knowledge of who we are and the curiosity to find out who we could be is a gift. There are few things that bring me greater satisfaction than to see the amazement and delight on the faces of clients who have just gained new insight or even found a solution for themselves. For this reason I remain highly focused for you, all senses tuned to our coaching session or moderation.
I firmly believe that at the core of every person there is a wonderful source of distinctive strengths and needs. As a systemic consultant and coach I support executives and employees in strengthening and developing this core with the aim of achieving clear goals. I offer my services as a coach for individuals or teams in the area of organizational and team development – always tailored to suit the individual circumstances and requirements.
Learn more about my services. I look forward towards working with you.
- Transactional analysis (Odenwald Institute, in training since 2011)
- Systemic organizational development (ISB Institute for Systemic Consulting ), Wiesloch (led by Dr. Bernd Schmid), 2012)
- Systemic coach (DBVC certified, Management Forum Wiesbaden, 2010)
- Certified Solution Consultant SAP NetWeaver2004s Business Intelligence
- Dipl. Betriebswirtin (FH) (Graduate in Business Economics, University of Applied Sciences)
- Dipl. Wirtschaftsinformatikerin (FH) (Graduate in Business Information Systems, University of Applied Sciences)
- I work in German and English.
- I was born in 1975 in Heidelberg.
- Peace, tranquility and spending time in nature are very important to me. I unwind by exercising in a natural environment, such as long cycling tours. I am also an avid reader.
- I need my own personal balance between activity and rest for my well-being. I have learned to recognize and act on my needs.
- This includes the knowledge of my strengths and my values.
Employed by SAP AG since 2006 , (part-time since 2011) in the following areas:
- Internal senior business coach – working in German and English with clients from Germany, UK, USA, primary focus on leadership and career development
- Team building and team development
- Head of an initiative for the survey of regional work-life balance situations in sub-organizations
- Confidential contact for work-life balance and stress prevention (Lighthouse project)
- Head of a global employee sounding board
- Project and program management in strategic, global IT projects
- Solution consultant for business intelligence in international IT Projects (Sectors: Utilities, Consumer Electronics).